CONTACT
CO

Custom software delivered up to 500% faster at a fraction of the cost.

Jumpstart your digital transformation with rapid deployment and lower cost.

For most small and midsize companies, developing custom enterprise software is expensive, risky, and slow. Our development model in most cases provides 80% of the solution you need before any customization is applied, reducing cost, risk, and time to market. We give you custom software without the custom price tag.

Software powered by B3 enables your business to more quickly capitalize on new revenue streams, support new products, or retool existing operations with more efficient digitized processes and insights from data analytics.

Flexible. Scalable. Faster to Deploy.

The B3 platform is a set of flexible building blocks, independently scalable and customizable for any business and any process. You can choose which blocks you need and stack them to form a total enterprise-grade software system tailored for your business.

With powerful technology at its core, B3 is designed for ease of implementation with plug and play functionality. We’ve made robust and complex enterprise technology ready and optimized for small and midsize businesses, without the large maintenance expense. Built on distributed system and microservices architecture, our software integrates well into any cloud provider.

Our platform enables companies to avoid the high expense of developing common components from the ground up, which represents the 80% of custom software development that is non-unique and non-value adding. We customize for the other 20% of high-value processes unique to your business or industry.

BackNext

Gain an edge your competitors can't duplicate.

Your software should give you a competitive advantage to do things better than anyone else. Our software gives you the edge.  

Your competition has the same access as you to the same off-the-shelf software available on the market, leaving your digital operations undifferentiated from the other guys.  

B3 delivers unique value to your business with software customized to your processes and competitive advantages – the cornerstones of outperforming software – and something you won’t get from mass market solutions.

BackNext

Accelerating digital transformation

for SMBs

BackNext

Digital transformation isn't just a buzzword.

It's the future of all businesses. In short, it means creating better processes and experiences for your customers and your team enabled by digital innovation.

Your customers expect a better experience - from buying and fulfillment to service and support. Your team expects you to provide processes and tools that enable them to work efficiently and deliver the experiences customers demand.

Our hybrid custom software platform enables you to meet the demands of today's customer with flexible, cost-efficient software designed for your business.

BackNext

Digital transformation.
Process automation.
Integration. Analytics.

The possibilities are endless.

Customer Experience
Financial Management
People Management
Data Management
Procurement
Expense Management
Supply Chain
Business Intelligence
Operations

BackNext

Our Clients

Our software powers the business of small and midsize enterprises in:

Supply Chain & Logistics
E-commerce
Financial Services
Manufacturing
Field Service
Education
Non-Profit
Entertainment
Energy

BackNext

Tested and Proven

Our software endures rigorous testing from both automation and real-world experience. We’ve ironed out the wrinkles so your enterprise software is always reliable and faster to deploy. Our team provides professional services and ongoing support so you can rest assured your software runs smoothly.

BackNext

Experience you can count on.

We’ve been building custom software solutions for over 20 years across industries. Our singular focus is helping SMBs gain access to the best large enterprise technology at a fraction of the cost.

BackNext

Want to work with us?

Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you soon!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.